Mar 18, 2008

march 18, 2008 - day 62 (weight 218.2-down 40.3)

Again, going the wrong direction with a 0.6 lb gain. If I know I need calories (I am really hungry), I haven't been trying to eat healthy. I just eat those things I have really missed. I figure my body needs the calories and what I put on will come right off. It may add a day at the end, but at least I "scratched the proverbial itch" and in doing so, I may actually last the entire time, as opposed to just crashing at some point, although it will take longer to get to the end than if i could both behave and continue. The problem for me may be continuing, so I won't sweat it. Hunger was completely under control and I even forgot to eat my grissini for lunch. Had strawberries, cucumber and tomato, and steak for lunch. Dinner was chicken, a tomato, grissinis and an orange.

No comments:

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.