Mar 31, 2008

march 31, 2008 - day 75 (weight 214.6-down 43.9)

Gained 0.2 lbs. Ate correctly today, with real chicken-sliced, cherry tomatoes, an orange and grissini for lunch. Had chicken, a tomato, and apple and grissini's for dinner. I used the deli scale to weigh the tomatoes to get close to enough for 5 days at 4 1/2 oz. per day. I had noticed that when I eat chicken lunch meat on trips, etc., that I don't lose any weight. This morning I went to pick some up, only this time I looked on the back for ingredients. Viola! Corn starch and sugar and other no, no stuff. Same for them all. I went to the deli counter and they had boneless skinless chicken breast with no preservatives, so I bought that. I am curious to see if I lose weight. MUCH more expensive, but heck, one lunch out would be this much, and this is enough for a week of lunches.

No comments:

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.