Jun 11, 2008

june 11, 2008 - day 147 (weight 185.4 - down 72.9)

Down 0.4 lbs. Down only 2 lbs in 5 days. I think I may try switching to sliced deli sandwhich chicken meat and see if it is less fatty. With per diem, I went and replaced all my clothes. I have lost 73 lbs now and never replaced my clothes. For one reason I was wearing a size 38 waist and should have been wearing a 42 or 44. Plus I had some size large shirts still and just made due with XL's. Now I am a 34 waist and need a belt for those, wear a size 15 1/2 neck (was a 17 1/2) and medium shirts, though I could get away with size small now, but I figure I want to put muscle back on, so I will stick with medium. I bought 2 new suits, and 7 days worth of dress shirts and pants, 7 days worth of casual shirts and pants and 10 days worth of undergarments. Still looking for a light jacket. My leather jacket still looks fine!! I can't believe how easy this diet is. After 2 months, I said "I can't believe I've been doing it 2 months!" I was down about 42 lbs by then. Now, I can't believe it has alread been 5 months!! Wow!! 3 days to 5 months! I did one for 4 months and lost 28 lbs. It was SOOOO hard. I have been doing this 5 months and am down 73 lbs!! 10.4 lbs to go to my goal weight!! Ate correctly.

No comments:

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.