Nov 16, 2009

november 16, 2009 - 235.2 lbs

OK, lets call that a failed trial. I never did this bad on a trip in the past. I am going to bring the hCG with me and stay on the diet next time. Gained 2.6 lbs and I really did not eat that much. I didn't eat like the diet, but that was the plan. Last trip where I forgot the scale, but brought the hCG, at least I was close to the allowed items. This time I was good, but had omelets with cheese, etc., like Dr. Simeons said you can, plus other stuff as well. Not doing that again. That's at least a week loss in effort to get back to where I was (4 days for trip and 2 to 3 days to be on diet again and get back to where I was). Funny, though Dr. Simeons says if you aren't losing weight, you are losing inches. I definitely lost around the waist while I was gone. My pants are actually the right size for me now. I just mixed another batch of hCG. That one went quick.

No comments:

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.