Feb 21, 2010

february 21, 2010 - 225.0 lbs

Down 0.4 pounds. Down 25.4 pounds since late October, which is not a ton on this diet, but I am happy with it. Just need to stop finding reasons to depart from the plan. Someone emailed me, "Why should I do this diet? It doesn't look like you lose anything?" I am like, "Really? Have you not read the blog? Have you not seen #1 that I lost 80 some pounds last time and #2 why I put it back on (yeast infection)? Have you not seen I am down 25 pounds from my recent high (in October) and 33 pounds from my all-time high when I originally started? It may not be 88 pounds, but it is still better than any other diet. And if I just focus, as one can with this diet, I will lose weight easier than with any other diet. ANY OTHER DIET. This diet still takes discipline and will power. Just like any diet, if you don't have self discipline and will power, it won't work very well. It isn't some magical beans that will solve all your problems, it just works better and is easier than other diets."

No comments:

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.