Oct 5, 2010

October 5, 2010 - 223.0 lbs

Up 1.4 lbs since my last post almost 3 weeks ago. Since I was playing host and needed to get away from the house too, I ended up eating a correct meal for lunch and then eating at a restaurant or non-allowed foods for dinner. Like I did before, I took the hCG only once per day as a maintenance, so I wouldn't have to load again, and am now 3 days into the double daily dose and feeling the energy again and other good feelings that come with the hCG. I have been eating 2 whole eggs per meal for my meat. Yes, let out that collective gasp. Eggs are allowed when one is sick and is doing the diet, and my older brother did eggs and it didn't seem to interfere. Food is a comfort when going through hard times. It is hard not to just indulge when feeling down.

_

No comments:

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.