Jan 17, 2008

january 17, 2008 - day 1 (weight 256.0 )

I weighed 256.0 lbs this morning, my first morning - before loading, and before taking the oral formulation (always weigh after you get out of bed, and after you pee, and before anything else). My scale is only accurate to the 1/2 a pound, but using the law of averages the chart showing my weight loss will still show the same weight decline as if I had one accurate to .2 or .1 pounds. I have been eating anything, and everything for 2 months now in preparation for this diet, so that my fat stores would be topped off. 2 months ago I started weighing myself, and was 251.5 lbs. I did not measure yet. Couldn't find a seamstress tape. I plan to measure, though not every day, but maybe once a week. Supposedly you loose 1 inch circumference for every 5.5 lbs you lose. I'll post my measurements too. I am also taking a daily picture so that I can do a time lapse of my weight loss. That will be posted later when there is something to show, and then updated periodically. Also note: I update the day's blog throughout the day, and maybe first thing the next morning.

No comments:

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.