Mar 8, 2008

march 8, 2008 - day 52 (weight 218.4-down 40.1)

OK, going the wrong direction here. Two days of big time cheating netted me a 0.8 lb weight gain. I am going to post before and after pictures, to show my progress at this point. I will update the after picture from time to time. Lunch was turkey lunch meat (I know,not allowed, but it is what Lynn made, so it'll have to do). Also lettuce, two tangerines (again, not allowed, but I eat what I am served), and grissini's. For dinner Lynn made me a broccoli bake. OMGosh! This is AWESOME!! We will have this for YEARS to come, it is that good!! I posted the recipe today as well. I also had an orange. The Broccoli Bake had everything else I am allowed, combined. Man, I can't stop thinking about it and I am pleasantly satisfied!! Can't wait for that again!! By the way, I am making very careful in both shots to stand natural and not hold anything in, so you see exactly what I really look like. Also the pics are before the same door and are not stretched or warped at all. This is really what 50 days of hCG does to you. You shrink all over and you look healthy and not gaunt or emaciated.

2 comments:

dangettingslim said...

You are doing great. Just wanted to ask if you happen to know this, on page 29 of pounds and inches he states you ideally need 200 grams of fat free protein and a very small amount of starch a day, did he really mean 200 calories of protein? Because 200 grams of protiein equal 800 calories.

Dan Foss said...

Depending on what protein you are eating, 100 grams of protein (aka 3.5 oz. of protein), varies from 87.5 cal for chicken, up to 166.25 cal for Top round steak and anywhere inbetween. He says you eat very lean veal (or beef) for one meal, and chicken or fish or shrimp or lobster for the other. That ends up being pretty close to 200 calories for 200 grams.

If you are eating a meat that has 400 calories per 100 grams, you are eating very fat meat and are probably having trouble getting it to work for you.

Dan

Dan

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.