Apr 7, 2008

april 7, 2008 - day 82 (weight 205.0-down 53.5)

Down a pound. I will be on travel and mostly doing the chicken, cherry tomatoes, apple and grissini thing. I also won't have a weight until Saturday. I am NOT packing a scale! I DID buy real chicken at the deli counter (boneless/skinless), without the corn starch and sugar in the normal lunch meat. Hopefully I can behave. I hae been doing pretty good, but I am bringing my wife and will want to wine and dine her, so we'll see. I saw a Larry the Cable Guy commercial for NutriSystem and something he said puts a whole new spin on the amount of my weight loss. He said he lost 4 bowlig balls he was carrying around his waist. The official weight for a bowling ball is 16 lbs. which would be the one guys use. I have lost 3 1/3 bowling balls worth of weight. Wow!!! Oh my gosh that is a lot!! A little under 2 bowling balls to go! Dan

No comments:

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.