Jun 19, 2008

june 19, 2008 - day 155 (weight 184.6 - down 73.9)

Down a pound even with a little cheating. I am going to try my hardest to not cheat today or tomorrow, to get me off into the 3 week concluding phase correctly. I am looking for a big shift in the amount of hunger. That is the signal that the hCG is out of the system. Then I can increase my intake and can also eat dairy, eggs, and whatever meat I want, as well as a greater selection of veggies. Just can't eat the starchy veggies, mostly the orange and yellow veggies are the starchy ones. BTW, for travel considerations, at Von's grocerry store, the meat/deli counter had grilled chicken and chicken kabobs (with tomatoes and green peppers). These might be good items to consider as a meat while on travel. As I enter the 3 week concluding phase (the 3 week phase that is after you finish hCG or also in-between courses), I will post my observations and a list of allowed items, as I discover it myself, to make my blog more complete.

No comments:

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.