Jun 18, 2008

june 18, 2008 - day 154 (weight 185.6 - down 72.9)

Up 1.4 lbs. I don't think I was really up 1.4 lbs. My scale works well on a flat surface, and I have it on a 3 inch tile floor. If it moves at all, it doesn't read the same. When the maids come in they have to move it, so I did count tiles to get it on the same 4, but it may still not be reading the same as the day before. I may try puting it out the front door tomorrow. I just have to figure out how to do it without being seen. Swim trunks are liekly the answer. I am hungry today from wake up. Not real hungry, but it is definitely different. I am thinking that traaveling out here allowed the mix to get too warm and it had lost it's potency a couple days ago. That could explain the difficulty I am having with being a little hungry too. Maybe I won't have to wait 3 whole days to ramp up the intake. My brother Nolan said I will get REAL hungry, so that it what I am looking for to tell me I am ready for the 3 week concluding phase.

1 comment:

Renee Braun said...

Congrats Dan! Your weight loss has been amazing! Your blog has been a real inspiration and great resource. I can't wait to get started myself (still waiting on my hCG). Looking forward to hearing about your Phase 3 success and advice. Thanks! Renee

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.