Jun 7, 2008

june 7, 2008 - day 143 (weight 186.8 - down 71.7)

Down another pound. The exciting thing in addition to having lost 71.7 lbs, is that I am now within 11.8 lbs of my goal weight. I have been doing good since early May when my Mom came for a visit. I have not been allowing myself to entertain the thought of any specific food. If it comes in my mind, I think about being skinny. I don't even allow myself to look at foods I am not allowed to have. If I stumble on to the snack cupboard, I close it quick. Same when walking through a grocery store. I do a lot of looking down and looking away. I was allowing myslef to think about, "When I get to eat normal, I am having this or that," and it just made the problem worse.

No comments:

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.