Oct 19, 2009

october 19, 2009 - and it begins again

My friend Matt and I are starting the diet and we mixed up new batches tonight and took our first dose.

Nice that the hCG from the new place comes in a bottle that you don't have to break and so you don't need that mixing bottle at all.

I am planning to take pro-biotics the entire time to help get rid of the yeast overgrowth in my body. I'd suggest anyone/everyone do the same. This will help during and after too! Take a ton of it!

This time I will exercise during or at the end of the weight loss. I will get into a healthy habit and eat healthier and with the yeast under control, I am sure it will stay better.

Even though I am within 10 pounds of my weight last time, I don't look like it. I still look much healthier and more proportionate.

5 comments:

aziza07 said...

I've been getting my or your shopping list together and plan on starting after halloween. I'm so glad you are re-starting and it will be so nice to follow you.

Good Luck Amber!

Dan Foss said...

Thanks

rocky said...

hi Dan, just noticed that you restarted. good luck!! Haven't been on it too long yet but I do notice that you have to be consistent with times. As long as each dose is within the 12 hours. A little earlier than the last dose is fine later is not. Right away the cravings will start if you are late. Easy recipe. Boneless chicken sprinkled with italian seasoning salt and pepper. about 1/4 cup wine vinegar and a teaspoon of garlic in pan cover with foil cook on 300 for 30 min uor until done. Good Luck, Rocky

Cassie-Alexis said...

Dan do you recommend a probiotic that wont interfere with the hcg? have you continued with it and what are your thoughts on using it after using it?

Dan Foss said...

BrklyLdee,
I personally use Pro-Biotics Acidophilus.

14 Billion good bacteria per capsule.

I don't think any will interfere with the weight loss. As a matter of fact, it may help.

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.