Nov 5, 2009

november 5, 2009 - 236.2 lbs

Gained 0.8 lbs, which does not surprise me. I forgot to bring a food scale and so I went to restaurants and ordered the correct foods meaning to eat the correct quantity (by guess), but just finished it all. Plus they cook in grease and butter, which is not allowed. For my next trip I will bring all my chicken with me pre-prepared. For longer trips, I will bring the food scale in my checked luggage, along with my weight scale. The tomato and apple, I can get at destination. I did bring 2 meals with me this time and had no problem getting through (2 apples, 2 tomatoes, 2 chicken patty's, grisini). Bringing the hCG worked fine. I brought my lunch bag, with an empty tupperware bin that fits inside, also with ice packs for the trip to the airport, and then left the ice packs in the car (they are not allowed and will be seized - yes I learned this the hard way in the past). I then put the hCG in with my paste/liquid toiletries in the quart baggie, and send that through at the security check point. Drugs ARE allowed, but to justify an ice pack they want a prescription. I just avoid that issue this way and it has worked 3 or 4 times now doing it this way. After the security check point, I look on the way to the gate for a place with a soda fountain and free ice and I fill the tupperware bin with the hCG bottle in it, and put that back in my carry-on. The ice easily lasted 12 hours by the way.

No comments:

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.