Jan 14, 2010

january 14, 2010 - 235.0 lbs

Down 1.4 I won my work contest for the week (means I didn't have to pay the $5 weigh fee), with their scale showing a 15 pound loss for the week and 5% body weight loss. I did not show that much loss, but likely had a weight savings by clothes choice and the fact I weighed first day after lunch and after consuming my daily water intake and then today having not eaten. Anyway, fasting going good. More hunger than normal as can be expected, but doable. Hopefully I will get past that. Feel a little brain tired in the afternoons, but not as much as normal when fasting at this point of the fast.

2 comments:

hcgthin2010 said...

Can you explain the fast?

Dan Foss said...

I am fasting for religious reasons. In order to walk more spiritually or hear clearer from God, one puts off eating for a set, self-predetermined time and devotes the time normally spent eating in prayer and reading the Bible. There are many ways and things to fast, but the fundamental fast is water only. One can do it as long as one has abnormal fat, but without hCG, you are fairly energy limited-so translated one runs out of energy if too much energy is exerted.

I just didn't know if I could do a fast at the same time as taking hCG. I haven't heard of anyone trying it yet.

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.