Jan 7, 2010

january 7, 2010 - 242.6 lbs

Weigh in day for my company contest is finally here, so I will begin the VLCD again.

At work I weighed 254.6 in clothes and shoes and after lunch. I wanted it to be high to start.

Funny that though I have porked out all week to load and ready for the weigh in, I gained 0.6 lbs. I was a little higher yesterday though.

I was hungry because as you know if you read my blog, what you ate 2 or 3 days ago affect what you body expects for food and calorie intake today. If you hang on through the hunger through 2 to 3 days, you will settle in and not be hungry (unless you have something like an intestinal yeast overgrowth or something like that-also discussed in my blog).

So here we go again, with new motivation to behave and get down to business.

My work contest is 6 weeks, which ought to coincide nicely with the amount I want to lose, if I can behave. ("I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I know I can, I know I can" -Little Train That Could).

No comments:

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.