Jan 21, 2008

january 21, 2008 - day 5 (weight 252.0 )

Hallalujah!! No hunger!! Weighed 252.0 lbs this morning and didn't eat anything until 2pm. Did get a little hungry for lunch, but it was quickly satisfied. For lunch I ate Sirloin Tip Side Steaks again and cooked spinach. I snacked just before dinner on an apple and 4 breadsticks (they are small enough to have 2 per meal). Dinner was shrimp and salad with lemon juice for dressing. Total so far is 419.05 cal. Have room for that last apple, but it is 9 pm and I just ate and am plumply satisfied. This actually is a pretty good diet for me food wise. I am someone who would prefer to taste the meat or bread, and not the butter or sauce. Lemons and the allowed spices leaves it pretty perfect for me. And I haven't really eaten apples much since my move to Florida, and these crispy Granny Smith's are like a midnight trip to Mr. Warford's tree for some forbidden fruit. Remember that Nolan?

No comments:

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.