Jan 20, 2008

january 20, 2008 - day 4 (weight 255.0 )

I weighed 255.0 lbs this morning, and this will be the day I start my very low calorie diet (VLCD), which consists of;

  1. No breakfast.
  2. Lunch and Dinner consist of the following;
  • 100 grams of veal, beef, chicken breast, fresh white fish, lobster, crab, or shrimp. It must be boiled or grilled.
  • One type of vegetable only to be chosen from the following: spinach, chard, chicory, beet-greens, green salad, tomatoes, celery, fennel, onions, red radishes, cucumbers, asparagus, cabbage.
  • One breadstick (grissini) or one Melba toast.
  • An apple or an orange or a handful of strawberries or one-half grapefruit.

Note: I am SOOO hungry today. Maybe I didn't load enough, maybe my filter filtered out the hCG, so I bought a pregnancy test. I think I read that hCG will turn it. My test was positive and quick, so the hCG is good.

I guess I either need to up the amount I am taking a day, or suffer for a couple days.

Hmmm. Decisions, decisions.

Also, I didn't realize how much effort has to go into balancing the diet at 500 calories. Red meat has a lot of calories compared to the others.

At breakfast I ate an apple and then a breadstick. After church and before lunch I ate the other breadstick and apple. For lunch I ate Sirloin Tip Side Steaks. Between lunch and dinner I ate 3 oz of raw spinach raw. I also broke and ate 4 more breadsticks. At dinner I ate a chicken breast and 15 small asparagus spears. 501.95 calories total

No comments:

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.