Jan 23, 2008

january 23, 2008 - day 7 (weight 248.5 )

I weighed 248.5 this morning, which is a pretty good weight loss. I would imagine from what I've read and heard that the weight loss will settle down now to a more normal pound a day average.

I definitely seem to do better eating as close to the 500 cal as possible, maybe even going over a little. I wasn't hungry waking up and had some normal hunger at 9 am, which was satisfied with an apple.

Today is my skip day, so I don't take the sublingual mix. The residual hCG will carry me one day, and it helps stretch out how long I can do this before immunity (estimated at about day 60).
I ate an apple and gissini at breakfast time. Then chicken and spinach for lunch. For snack I had grissini and the apple. For dinner I had cod, asparagus and sliced cucumber. Total for today is 519.6 calories.

I created an excel spreadsheet to track my weight loss. I have posted it here.
Also, I reorganized the blog a little, putting info about my formulating and shopping in the link area

No comments:

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.