Jan 23, 2008

update on the gals

My friend and co-worker Jerri has been doing hCG and a diet protocol developed by Transformations Clinics. I will post her details on weight loss here when she sends it, so look for the update. She has decided to now buy and mix her own hCG while continuing to do shots. She is thinking of switching to the Dr. Simeons diet to see if it changes her weight loss. That will be interesting to see if her weight loss is consistent or more. I think that may be hard since the Transformations diet is a lot more liberal in what it allows one to eat and also they do 5 injections with 2 off. If she does try the more restrictive Simeons version and it makes no difference, I think that might be telling. I'd love to have banana for instance. She can, I can't. Also as a note, I think she is type 2 diabetic as well. My sister Karin, who is also type 2, has started as of yesterday. She has previously lost a lot of weight (between 75 and 100 lbs). She also makes the bigger meals earlier in the day, and eats more protein for lunch and dinner than carbs. She does not eat any closer than 2-3 hours before bed. Now that she plateaud with that at about 200 lbs, she is using hCG to go the rest of the way. She has started a blog too at http://myhcgblog.blogspot.com/. Also, Nolan's blog url is http://asimplemans2centsworth.blogspot.com/ which is different than the one I had posted previously. I have updated it everywhere now. (I know - he's not a gal, but this was as good a place as any to update the info).

No comments:

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.