Jan 24, 2008

january 24, 2008 - day 8 (weight 248.0 )

I weighed in at 248.0 lbs this morning. Hunger is fine, but energy is down. Could be I wrenched my back on Sunday and haven't been sleeping well. Eating an apple now, which should give an indication. I am going to try to drink plenty of water and eat my full calories the next few days, and see if I can stick with the 250 IU hCG a day. I'd like to get past the first full week of the VLCD before I decide. For breakfast I had an apple and grissini breadsticks (all of them for the day). For lunch I had chicken and cooked spinach. For dinner I had a 93/7 Lean Ground Beef patty, tomatoes and cooked spinach. Total for the day, 501.25 calories. I had lots of trouble saying no to sweets today, so that tells me I need to up my dose of hCG. I will try one more day at 250 IU a day and then decide.

No comments:

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.