Jan 25, 2008

january 25, 2008 - day 9 (weight 247.5 )

Weight was only down a half pound again to 247.5 lbs. Hunger is fine today though. For breakfast I had an apple and 2 small grissini breadsticks. (84.4 cal) For lunch I am having chicken and cooked spinach. (127.5 cal) For snack, the apple and other two grissinis. (84.4 cal) And for dinner, Top Round Steak (Oh was is good. It was soo good), 1/3 cucumber and cabbage. (198.25 cal) Total 494.55 cal I went out to lunch today with my boss, but ate my lunch before I left, and just had decaf coffee and water. Didn't know how hard or awkward it would be, but it was fine. I enjoyed just being able to relax with a coffee and wasn't pressured and didn't feel awkward. We are spending the night in a hotel tomorrow since my daughter Natasha has a volleyball tournament at the Orlando COnvention Center. I'll have to pack 2 meals anyway and 4 apples and grissini. I just plan to have it all pre-cooked (my wife is such a darling, she cooks it all for me and does all the weighing, I just tell her how much veggies), and then pack it with plenty of ice in a cooler. We are staying at a resort hotel, so we'll have a kitchen, but it'll be easier this way.

No comments:

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.