Jan 27, 2008

january 27, 2008 - day 11 (not weighed)

I did not weigh today, due to being in Orlando overnight. I am upping the amount of hCG, because I am craving sweets and carbs, and I think it means that I don't have quite enough hCG in my system. I did break down last night and ate a small muffin and 2 cookies. Today I ended up really breaking down, and had 1 1/2 candy bars, and 6 donettes. I did miss last night's hCG and took the first one for today very late (again due to Orlando and having forgotten it at home). In addition to the above, I had and apple for breakfast and 6 grissini's. I had 8 strawberries for a snack. For lunch I had chicken and cabbage. 319.7 cal so far, plus the junk for an after lunch snack. I skipped dinner. My calories were more than I can calculate today. I think that if I didn't skip the 7th day (as scheduled), and also miss yesterday evening, and this morning, I would have enough hCG in my system to barely make it without cheating, and I think if I up it a little I will be alright. I think the next batch I will go back to 250 IU, but not filter it this time. I bought and used a really fine syringe filter, and already know it removed all of the sodium bicarb, and maybe at least some of the hCG. The craving that won't go away, and then the way I shoved it down (which isn't normal for me), tells me I am short of energy, and my body is yelling for me to eat something with significant calories. I don't feel bad about it - I feel it is working, and I am getting it down to what I need to continue. I should see a difference in 2 days or so.

No comments:

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.