Jan 28, 2008

january 28, 2008 - day 12 (weight 244.5)

Even with the cheating, I am down to 244.5 lbs this morning. I am starting to see effects from the loss. My upper chest has thinned a bit and below my belt. My stomach has been sticking out farther than normal and hasn't thinned. This may either be normal and it will catch up, or it could be because of my back, which I aggravated again. The hunger was much better today. I expect to see that improve as the day goes on and then especially tomorrow, if upping my hCG is the driver. I had 9 strawberries and 2 breadsticks at breakfast time, but I could have waited. I had Tri-tip steak, with salad (1/2 head) and 2 small tomatoes for lunch. 277.025 cal so far. I had an apple and 2 breadsticks for snack. I had Talapia and salad for dinner. I then cheated again and had 2 candy bars and some tostito chips.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Sorry you are feeling hungry.
You are looking good however.

Lynn said...

Second attempt. Not sure if first comment went through. Love ya

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.