Jan 29, 2008

january 29, 2008 - day 13 (weight 243.0)

I cheated for the third day in a row yesterday and still lost a pound and a half overnight. I am down to 243.0 lbs. Maybe I should keep cheating? Hopefully today, which is the third day of the increased hCG dose, I will lose those cravings. It is past 10 and I am not hungry yet. If I can skip breakfast and eat the apple and grissini with lunch, then maybe I can beat this. Same for dinner. I had chicken, tomotoes, apple, and 2 grissini breadsticks for lunch (239.9 cal). I had Top Round Steak, cucumber, apple and 2 grissini breadsticks for dinner (303.45 cal). I was not hungry until 8 pm tonight and did not crave sweets or carbs at all and they are sitting on the counter. I think it is working better now. A couple more days ought to tell. (543.35 calories - oops). I have updated my spreadsheet so that it shows total weight loss as well. It can be accessed from the link column at left. I want to update my measurements and total weight loss today as well: In 13 days I have lost 13 lbs from my starting weight, and in 12 days, 15.5 lbs from my max weight. Measurements; Tummy (at belly button) = 45.0 in (down 2 1/2 inches!!) Chest (at nipples) = 48.0 in (down 1 inch) Neck = 17.0 in (down 1/2 inch) Hips = 44.5 in (down 1/2 inch) Upper Thigh (r) (at inseam) = 27.0 in (down 1 inch) Mid calf (r) = 16.5 in (same) Bicep (r) (arm outstretched to front) = 13.0 in (down 1/2) / (flexed) = 15.5 in (same) Wow!! 2 1/2 inches in the tummy!! And I was thinking that did not shrink as much as the chest and hips. Also very important to a guy, althoug I lost 1/2 inch in biceps not flexed I did not lose any when flexed!!

1 comment:

TimFoss said...

Congratulations Dan, you may catch up to me yet! I recommend some serious cheating how ever to maintain the distance! Tim

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.