Jan 18, 2008

update on my bros

My younger brother Nolan is the one who found this diet protocol and instigated the injection method for our family. He started September 10th, 2007 at 234.5 lbs and went through mid November before he developed immunity. At that point he had gotten down to 188.2 lbs, then waited 6 weeks to break the immunity (a 6 week phase to conclude the main phase, where you don't eat surags and starches, but can have as much of whatever else), and then restarted on round 2 of the main phase on December 14th. He did take a couple breaks for a few days, and recently for a week or so, and as of today is down to 174.2 lbs. He is officially normal according to insurance weight tables. His hCG blog is located here http://asimplemans2centsworth.blogspot.com/ He has also created a web site about the hCG diet and it is at http://nfoss.com/HCGStartPage.htm My brother-in-law Van was the next to start, and started a week and a half ago. After 4 days he was down 7 lbs. My older brother Tim has started and is down 6.6 lbs after 6 days. He is a type 2 diabetic and you can follow his progress at http://hesnotallthere.blogspot.com/ Being horrified of shots, I decided to try and see if I could get an oral method working. Others have done it, but I really wanted to stay as close to the tried and true methods of Dr. Simeons as possible. After all, 25 to 30 years of clinical experience, and success is pretty impressive. Dr. Simeon's "Pounds and Inches" manuscript can be found here. It has all the nitty gritty details. Other oral recipes I could find used vitamin B12 or colloidal silver or other items which are not allowed according to the strict Simeons method. I did find that Millennium Medical Spa came out with a version called Releana, and tried it over 3 to 4 years with much success. They follow Dr. Simeons' protocol pretty closely too. If I had access to them, I would likely not have ventured on my own. In their patent application they list an approximate recipe, and it is from this that I took clues to formulate my attempt.

No comments:

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.