Jan 31, 2008

update on my bros

My younger brother Nolan has finished doing hCG and the VLCD, and got down to 169.9 lbs, from 234.5 lbs in 4 1/2 months. It'll take about 3 weeks for his weight to stabilize, as his body adjusts to more calories, and as the hCG completely leaves his system. His body is also still absorbing extra skin and firming up. My older brother Tim has lost 15.6 lbs in 16 days, and is currently stalled. It'll break and he'll see a larger weight loss all at once, from what I understand. It is water retention. His max weight was 254.6 lbs, and he is down to 239.0 lbs. He has been trying cutting out caffeine and feels that didn't work, or is working against him. My brother-in-law Van started 23 days ago, and is down 15 lbs, and told me he is going to now cut out soda pop (sugar), and carbs (rice, potatos and pasta) and start endevouring to drink all the water you are supposed to drink. 15 lbs is pretty good for not following the diet protocol.

4 comments:

Steve Holder said...

Dan,
I just viewed your mixing videos on You Tube. I have tried sublingual HCG several times and it has not worked well for me. My mixture loses potency after about a week. Then I would become voraciously hungry and would quit the diet. It may very well be that I did not keep sterile like you did.

I like your method and I think I might try it. One comment: By re-using your "dosing" syringe everyday, aren't you contaminating your solution and breaking your sterility protocol. What do you think? Thanks and great job!

Dan Foss said...

Thannks.

Well, you don't touch the dosing syringe in your mouth, and it goes straight in the fridge, which will sow any growth, etc., Plus 1.4 of the solution is alcohol, which is a sterilizing agent.

I used a ppregnancy test along the way to test whether it was still potent.

BTW, lasst couple batches I have used filtered water from my fridge. Of course, it is a bacteriogenic filter.

Dan

Dan Foss said...

I meant 1/4 quarter of the solution

Dan Foss said...

I wanted to add one more thought. I have a coworker out in CA that has started, but didn't do the 3 days of loading, even though she read "Pounds and Inches." This is a critical part of the diets effectiveness. You have to stuff yourself with the sweetest, fatest, highest carb stuff you can think of. You have to eat way more than you ever do normally. THink of it as a three full days all day long binge. You are topping off the normal and structural fat in the process, and you can eat all those things you won't be able to eat for months too. I think it helps that you get so sick of sweets and fats too, psycologically. The folks I know who didn't do this felt bad, had trouble keeping from cheating, had slight headaches, etc.,

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.