Feb 12, 2008

february 12, 2008 - day 27 (weight 233.0)

Down to 233.0 lbs from yesterday morning.

I actually measured my cups at work and found they aren't as big as I thought, so I wasn't getting as much water as I thought. Still got 8-10 oz. glasses, but though I was getting 10. Yesterday I drank about 100 oz. of water. I am trying to get 5-20 oz. bottles down a day. That is 3 liters and is a better recommendation than 64 oz. from what I read (2.5 liters for ladies).

I did my first dosing using my dosing syringe, rather than the dosing bottles and it was very easy. That is the way I would recommend anyone do it, who is going to go the sublingual/oral method.

For lunch I had Sirloin tips, cucumber and tomatoes, an orange and grissini's (323.25 cal).
For dinner I had Tilapia tomatoes, and 10 strawberries (179 cal).
(502.25 cal total).

I updated another chart that I made that compares things such as weight loss and water intake. Once I updated the water values based on my findings from measuring my cups yesterday, i found an interesting correlation. #1 My weight loss has fluctuated, as has my hunger level. I had already seen a correlation in my daily loss, related to water consumption, now I can see a correlation to the other two items as well.


Here is a screen print of those three areas;


1 comment:

TimFoss said...

Hey Dan,
Congrats on your progress so far!
Only 3 lbs and you will be out of the 230's forever! You are getting real close to me! Keep up the great work and thanks for your detailed posts!
Love ya,
Tim

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.