Feb 13, 2008

february 13, 2008 - day 28 (weight 233.0)

Did everything right yesterday, but no loss. Can't figure this diet out. Today I had a bite of haddock (tasted bad so I didn't finish), cucmbers, and a tomato, an orange and grissini's (152.4 cal). For dinner I had a taco salad (93/7 ground sirloin, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers and taco seasoning). I also snacked on some girl scout cookies. Well the good news is that I am lighter than I have been in years. Last year, with a lot of effort, I got down from 248 lbs to 235 lbs for a trip to Cancun, but even at 235 lbs back then, I look thinner now at 233 lbs, beacuse I lost proportioantely everywhere. Also, as opposed to a year ago, I have hope this time of maintaining the weight loss.

1 comment:

TimFoss said...

Hi Dan,

I have had at least 8 days of no loss. Go figure! I wouldn't worry about it, if you are eating 500 calories you are still burning the fat. One thing I have noticed is that with any excercise is followed by water gain. Same with some spices that have salt. Make sure you make up the protien from your bad Haddock.

Tim

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.