Feb 18, 2008

february 18, 2008 - day 33 (weight 229.0)

After returning not just the original scale, but it's replacement, I decided I better open packages and test them all until I got one that was very consistent. I am talking the most expensive scales at Walmart-none of the most expensive were accurate. One I stepped on 5 times and got 4 different weights, ranging 5 pounds, like the one I was returning. 6 scales later, I found the glass one, which was actually consistently accurate, and is accurate to 0.2 lbs too. Now with my new scale, I weigh 229.0 lbs this morning, down 1/2 lb from my previous weight on the scale I returned. Don't know the accuracy, but at least it isn't more!! I feel I can trust the scale again. I cheated a bit on cookies early in the day, so I just had two oranges, a tomato, and 2 grissini's today.

No comments:

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.