Feb 19, 2008

update on others doing the hcg/pounds and inches diet

My brother Nolan is done now, having reached his goal weight of 170 lbs. He is nearing the end of his 3 week concluding phase (you do it every time you come off hCG). During this phase your body continues to absord extra skin and tighten up muscles and skin and firm you up. You can eat more, but you don't eat sugars and starches until after this phase. He is doing well and I'll update his final stabilized weight and post a picture, if I can get one. My brother Tim is down 28.6 lbs now and is continuing on. He is on day 38. My sister Karin stopped 1 week for the feminine thing and has started again. She is still down 10 lbs overall. My brother-in-law Van ran out of hCG and I am not sure if he is continuing. My friend and co-worker Jerri started again 2 weeks ago and is down 7 lbs, but hasn't been eating strictly. She has lost about 50 lbs now overall on hCG. Her brother also started 2 weeks ago and is already down 18 lbs!!

No comments:

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.