Feb 23, 2008

february 23, 2008 - day 38 (weight 224.0)

Down 1.4 lbs. I was mildly hungry again, and again down over 1 lb. I am not giving into that hunger anymore. I am just trying harder to avoid the temptation to eat, so I can lose my max each day. For lunch I had haddock, 1/2 tomato, and 1/2 cucumber, strawberries, and grissini's (227.61 cal). For dinner I had Tilapia, and a salad with cucmbers, lettuce and raddishes. I also cheated and at a bunch of cookies. My brother Tim is going to take his 3 week break now, after 40 days of injections. I had mentioned that I had a total of 60 days worth of hCG (20 days on first batch due to testing and doubling my dose, and 40 days with second batch), and don't want to waste the rest, so I was thinking of just continuing. My brother Tim said he read that folks using oral solutions don't get immunity problems. I did a bunch of research and found Millenium Medical Spa gives users 60 days to start with, and tell them they don't have to take a break unless they want to. I have added a link on my left menu on the Releana diet with that info, and with their version of the diet, which is very similar, only noteable exceptions are they allow broccoli and cauliflower, 2 diet sodas a day and other sparking waters too, and in addition, they just do 3 1/2 ounces of vegetables and don't calorie count at all. So 3 1/2 ounces of protein, 3 1/2 ounces of vegetables, and fruit has to be 6 hours apart too. They don't mention melba toast either, but it is carbs so I would continue that. I think I will add broccoli and cauliflower to my list. I will also scan and link the Transformations version of the diet too. Measurements; Day 38 (34.5 lbs) (7.7 lbs per inch in chest) Tummy (at belly button) = 44.0 in (down 3 1/2 inches!!) Chest (at nipples) = 44.5 in (down 4 1/2 inches!!) Neck = 16.5 in (down 1 inch) Hips = 42.0 in (down 3 inches!!) Upper Thigh (r) (at inseam) = 25.5 in (down 2 1/2 inches!!) Mid calf (r) = 15.5 in (down 1 inch) Bicep (r) (arm outstretched to front) = 12.5 in (down 1 inch) / (flexed) = 15.0 in (down 1/2 in) Butt = 43.0 in (down 1 1/2 inches!!)

2 comments:

parisgirl04 said...

hello dan...you dont know how greatful im am of your blog. I am really considering using your recipe. i was just wondering...i would like just use 1 5000units and make into an oral solution. should i just make everything and cut the volume in half and make it into a 5ml solution instead of 10ml. and if so how many drops should i take per day?? i need to lose a good 40-50 lbs. i just had a baby and finding very hard time losing baby weight!! Thanks for your help!! Congrats on ur weight loss!!!

Dan Foss said...

Hey parisgirl04,
I am glad someone is finding it useful!!
My recipe is almost exactly like Releana, which is the only oral dosing that has been clinically tested, first by a Dr. Belusci in Brazil, and then by Millinium Medical Spa. It is also working well for me!!
My oral formulation will last 40 days before losing potency (maybe 60 days), and 10,000 IU is enough for 40 days dosing (125 IU morning and night).
Guys average 1 to 2 lbs and girls, 1/2 lb to 1 lb.
If you can afford it, I would do the 10,000 IU (shipping is at least $30 (at drugdelivery.ca) and it is regardless of how much you get, so it pays to get as much as you will need. At 50 lbs, if your loss is 1/2 lb per day (this is really pretty normal for a girl), then you would need 30,000 IU total, or 3 batches.
Of course, you can just make 5,000 IU by halfing all the amounts.
I would suggest the dosing syringe I reference. You can measure the .25 ml per day real easy. Drops would be the same if you use a dropper (3 drops morning and night). You would just be making 20 days instead of 40 days worth. Amounts per day are the same.
Dan

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.