Feb 26, 2008

february 26, 2008 - day 41 (weight 223.2)

Forgot to weigh this morning, so I assume I stayed steady since I cheated. For lunch I had sirloin tip steak, broccoli, an orange and grissini's (269 cal). For dinner I had chicken, and tomatoes, grissini's, an apple, and cookies (busted!!). I reposted the calorie count list, with more choices and more calorie counts, specifically listing what 3.5 oz of each vegetable is, alphabetized, and listed ALL white fish, even the ones I did not calorie count. I also listed the link of a reliable place to check calories for certain items. According to avereges, if you ate red meat for only one meal, and for lunch and dinner had 3.5 oz of meat, 3.5 oz of vegetables (you can double the quantity of radishes or cucumbers if you choose them), either an apple, or and orange, or a grapefruit, or 10 large strawberries, and a grissini or melba toast, then you would always be close to 500 calories for the day (average 480 calories). I am going to start to not worry about calories any more and just follow this method. That will make life a lot easier.

No comments:

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.