Feb 27, 2008

february 27, 2008 - day 42 (weight 222.6)

Down 1/2 lb, even with the cheating. I have been at least a little hungry for about a week now. Having a hard time not cheating, but it isn't like I am real hungry or famished or anything. I am trying to go to a 0.3 ml dose, up from 0.25 ml and see if it helps. Should start to notice tomorrow. First day of eating just 3.5 oz of vegetables at each meal. 3.5 oz is less that I expected. I did cheat on girl scout cookies again. 5th day in a row. Better get this under control. Another big bit of news is my good friend and co-worker Tracey has started now, through Transformations Clinics. He has some health issues and wanted to have a clinically monitored weight loss. It will be so nice having someone literally right across the aisle from me doing it with me. Also, my brother-in-law Van has restarted again, this time trying to go with a larger dose and following the diet more closely.

No comments:

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.