Feb 28, 2008

february 28, 2008 - day 43 (weight 222.0-down 36.5)

Down 0.6 lbs, even with the cheating, but the remarkeable thing is this morning in the mirror was a noticeable shape difference. My belly overhang is gone today. My pants, which were good fitting yesterday, are lose fitting today. I think I'll take some measurements tonight and see. My face, neck and legs already looked thinner, but the torso looked a smaller version of the same shape as when I began. Now they are catching up. And today the hunger is better. Had steak, salad with tomato, grapefruit and grissini's for lunch. Had Tilapia and tomatoes for dinner. Oh yeah, I really, really cheated too. Found those snickers, twix and mint girl scout cookies Lynn hid.

No comments:

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.