Feb 5, 2008

february 5, 2008 - day 20 (weight 240.5)

No weight loss again due to the snacking yesterday. I feel less hungry today though, so I think I can resist temptations. 93/7 ground sirloin and salad with cucumbers, an orange and grissini's. (263.95 cal) For dinner I had chicken and spinach, an orange and grissini's. (191.9 cal) (455.85 total) I mixed my second batch tonight and updated the recipe and process and shopping list with lessons learned. The mix without the sodium bicarbonate has a PH of 6.4, which is between the required 6.0 to 8.0, so the sodium bicarb is not required. I tried adding just a little bit to see how hard it would be to get exactly 7.0, but it went off the scale high. So, even a few grains is too much, so I suggest just being happy with 6.4. I also filmed and will try to edit the footage and get it uploaded to youtube and then link it back here. I will reshoot it next batch in 2 months, so I can have it reflect the method that I have refined. For instance, I think a dosing syringe or a dropper will be the best delivery method. I have those on order, and since they are not here, I did it the old method. Since the dose is only .25 ml now, it doesn't feel I am getting enough in my mouth as opposed to lining and staying in my dosing bottle. The dosing dropper or dosing syringe will correct that problem. The new batch is much better though. It is real smooth and without taste, or maybe a slight sweet taste from the sweet glycerine. It is almost immediatly absorbed since it is only like three drops. No burning. No alcohol taste at all. Plus the calories of the solution have to be lower as well.

No comments:

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.