Feb 7, 2008

february 7, 2008 - day 22 (weight 238.5)

Lost 1-1/2 lbs, down to 238.5 lbs. My weight is down 20 pounds overall and 17.5 lbs from my preloading weight. I am averaging a 0.83 lb loss per day. This average has been heavily impacted by my cheating. Maybe I'll make it up if I can be good. Also, I added and average loss column to my excel spreadsheet and uploaded it. Have minor hunger today. I want to make a couple comments on how this weight loss plan is different than the other ones I have done. I am talking about how I feel, and observations I have had. On other weight loss programs I have done, I have immediately felt all my fat turn gelatonous. With this one I am looser, but not gelatonous. On other ones, the hunger was a big problem, and would at times be overwhelming. I could overcome it with lots of protein for a while, that is if I could get a lot in my body right away, but ultimatley I would get huge carbo and sweet craves and would binge. With this one, I have had hunger at times, mostly at night after dinner, but they actually are minor in comparison to other plans I have done. The cravings I have had are more based on missing the great tasting junk food, and there has been snacking, but not binging so far. On other weight loss plans I have done, I would get real light headed, and feel completely out of energy, and even yucky. With this one I haven't had any of those and have actually felt energized. On other plans I would wake famished and on this one, for the most part, I get hungry at 11 AM. On other plans the weight loss was inconsistent, on this one, even if you don't lose for a day or two, you hold steady and lose inches anyway. All of this is really described as normal for this diet in the "pounds and Inches" manuscript. That's what make this diet different. Also, you can keep it off after you finish, as opposed to the other plans I have tried. For lunch I had Sirloin steak and tomatoes, an apple and grissini's (274.65 cal) For dinner I had a taco salad with salad, 93/7 ground sirloin, tomatoes and cucumber and grissini's (227.15 cal) (total of 501.8 cal)

2 comments:

TimFoss said...

Congrats on the 1.5 lb loss!

Tim

Dan Foss said...

Tim,
Thanks.

Dan

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.