Mar 3, 2008

march 3, 2008 - day 47 (weight 220.0-down 38.5)

Down 1 pound from yesterday. I didn't cheat for the first day in sometime. Had chicken salad, with tomatoes and lettuce for lunch again with Lynn's special dressing - yum. Also grapefruit and grissini's. Had Taco salad with lettuce, tomatoes, cucmbers and 93/7 ground sirloin with taco seasoning, and a grapefuit. Instead of grissini's I had noodles. I figured if I was going to break the diet, I'd do an exchange and try to limit the damage.

2 comments:

TimFoss said...

Congrats on reaching 220 lbs!

Tim

Dan Foss said...

Thanks Tim. I haven't been this light since 2001.

210 lbs was my weight when I moved down here in 1999.

I was 191 lbs when I got out of the Nat'l Guard in 1991.

It's coming, especially if I can behave on the snack front.

Dan

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.