Mar 6, 2008

march 6, 2008 - day 50 (weight 217.6-down 40.9)

Down another 0.8 lbs. This is becoming a trend. BTW, if I lose another 0.8 lbs today, I will be exactly halfway to my goal of 175 lbs. My average loss is 0.78 lbs, which will go up if I can keep from cheating. My goal weight is trending to be April 26th - I can hardly wait. I am almost out of hCG solution, so I will be mixing up a batch this weekend. Guess I'll do another 10,000 IU., and film it. This will be my final recommendation for mixing and for supplies, including all the lesson's learned. I haven't been doing skip days since with the sublingual solution you aren't supposed to get immunity like with the shots. I will be skipping 2 days next week so I don't have to travel with solution - evening on the 11th, the 12th and morning on the 13th. I was hoping to be 210 lbs by March 11th, but unless something drastic happens, I won't make it. I had taco salad for lunch with an apple and grissini's. For dinner I cheated.

No comments:

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.