Apr 22, 2008

april 22, 2008 - day 97 (weight 203.2 - down 55.3)

Down 0.4 lbs. Chicken, salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, Lynn's salad dressing, a grapefruit and grissini's for lunch. Chicken, salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, Lynn's salad dressing, a grapefruit and grissini's for dinner. Also had some canned pears with whip cream, and cheese burritos. OK-I was a bit hungry and cheated. I admit it. I have been fighting it because I let the hCG get ultra low again. 2 days in 1 week is the max. Any more and you are critical. I missed my dose last night and that combined with missing 2 days on my trip with another day just before and I pushed it too far. Now I need to TRY to hold the course here. I am tired of eating the limited diet and WANT TO BE DONE.

No comments:

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.