Oct 24, 2009

october 24, 2009 - 246.2 lbs

After first day of VLCD, I am down 3 pounds from yesterday.

Ate chicken, tomato and apple both meals. I actually prepared chicken and bought tomatoes for 4 days worth of meals. This is going to be my default meal, with grisini and water. This is the diet my brother Nolan used most of the time and it is the one I went to for my last month or two last time. The consistency made a big difference in amount I lost and how hungry I was.

I will use other allowed items to keep me from cheating; like having a cup of coffee or switching to shrimp for a meal, etc.

I was down a little on energy compared to the three days prior. To be expected as my body anticipates 450 calories from food and adjusts to giving me the rest from stored fat. Today should be better and tomorrow to the new normal (takes 2 to 3 days to adjust for caloric intake verses what the body will provide this is why cheating affects you 2 to 3 days down the road weight and cravings wise).

No comments:

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.