Jun 26, 2008

june 26, 2008 - day 162 (weight 188.8 - down 69.7)

No gain or loss. Did not do well on the "steak day." Need to drink more water. I think that will help the cravings. I have added two new items to my menu at left; --Conclucing a course, which puts all Dr. Simmeons info in one place, and is expanded. Need to refer to this before and during the 3 week concluding phase. --Foods to Avoid in the Concluding Phase. I really couldn't find all the info in one place, so I went and compiled a list for my and your use.

1 comment:

MsNakali said...

Thank you for sharing your experience and research. I really appreciate it and it has been such a help to me. I am on day 16, however my biggest concern has been what will I eat in Phase 3.

CLICK ON THE BLOG INDEX AT LEFT TO SEE ARCHIVED BLOGS.